Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a trip to the East Coast to visit relatives in VA and MD. While I'm there, I hope to drive up to Carlisle on Friday, 10/3.

I hope to catch up with Bernie Frank while I am in the neighborhood, and possibly TeeBone. Anyone else going to the meet at Carlisle?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Is there a website with times, itineraries, locations, etc?

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
It is possible. Depends on my progress on the car until then. If I don't "need" anything, it's best I stay away.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'm not sure about Fall Carlisle this year. If I don't attend, it will be the first time I've missed in 25 years. I took the Fastback to a very dusty dragstrip yesterday, and it will probably take 'till Glenn's visit to get it cleaned up. It ran 13.0 at 112 mph which wasn't bad considering the driver's ability and way too much wheelspin in 1st and 2nd gear.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
So Carlisle is the first weekend in October! I am going to be in Harrisburg that weekend for a family gathering. I think I might take Friday off and go over a day early. Count me in.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, why don't we plan on a group get together around mid day? Lunch and some photos, maybe?

Anyone have any suggestions for a specific venue? Funnel Cakes and cotton candy at the picnic tables or maybe a real meal at a local restaurant?

Anyone got any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
That's the website, thanks. Nice car, BTW.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts