Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend, July 12-14 Iola is hosting its 30th annual car and swap meet. Go to: http://www.iolaoldcarshow.com/ for more information! They usually have over 2500 show cars, 1000 cars for sale and over 4000 swap meet vendors! WooHoo!!! I will be there Early Saturday am until about noon!!! (Need to visit all 4000 swap meet spaces in that time!!! (It can be done!!!) If you going, drop me message!!! I'll be one of a few with a VMF shirt on!
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
JD, I wish I could. Work gets in the way. I made it to Jefferson and Waukesha and they didnt have squat for Mustang stuff - and believe me, I need LOTS for my 69 mach...... Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
FYI Highway 110 is closed at Winchester. D and W are closed to New London. Supposedly you can take 110 to just south of Winchester and cut over to CTH M. Take M north to 10 and head to Fremont. The 110 exit is listed as closed at Oshkosh.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Jeff,
DId you get your new shirt?

G

·
0 Posts
im trying to find time off of work,mabe ill make it sunday,ppl will be trying extra hard to get rid of parts by then,hopefully we wont have this cold spell for much longer -Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts