Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just was wondering if anyone here is going to attend this it is this Thursday from I believe 6-9PM. I have walked through this event but never brought my car. This year I plan on taking the BOSS there. It is at 123rd and Harlem ave. They close Harlem down for a few blocks and park all the cars in the street and any side parking lots. Maybe I will see some of you guys there i will most likely be sitting by my car the majority of the evening.

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Sounds just like they do in Lansing on the 3 criuse nights here. Block off the street and park the cars. I'll miss this one but keep us posted

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the delayed update about the show, my family and i spent a long weekend at Starved Rock Lodge. I was wrong about them closing Harlem avenue, the show is in all the parking lots along Harlem for about four blocks. The event started at 6 I got there at 5 and everything was pretty filled up. I ended up behind a bakery not the best spot but a spot anyway. The guy I parked next to said people started filling up the lots around 3 in the afternoon. I was there about an hour and a half when the sky looked terrible and the rain started. So my not so good spot turned out to be a great spot and I was able to get out quickly and get home before the down pour. That was the first time i ever had to turn on my window wipers in the boss. After drying off the car for about an hour the weather cleared so I took my three year old back to look at the other cars(left the boss at home) he really enjoyed checking out the cars and wants to get a COBRA. This was the first event /cruise night i have attended this year all the days fill up quick i guess when youve got kids, between my three year old son and four month old son. Anyway I do try to take the three year old out for about a 40 mile cruise in the boss once a week thats fun. I will try to attend the lombard cruise especially since my brother in law lives less than a mile from there. Hope to see some of you guys there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts