Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK who is going to the National show in Dearborn this weekend? I a planning on taking the Mach ( not to show) and check out the cars on Saturday. Anyone going or showing?
Here is some info... http://www.stampedetodearborn.com/

·
Registered
400 Posts
Funny thing, I can't make the Ford show because I am going to Columbus for the Mopar Nationals :eek: (can I admit that here?). I did make the Shelby show at the Ford World HQ last Sunday. Apart from the brief rainstorm, it was a real good time.

Glenn

·
Registered
81 Posts
Maybe Friday if I get out of work early enough. Saturday I'll be busy with a local show. Let's hope the weather is dry.

Rob

G

·
0 Posts
I'll be there with Pete Morgan. We're leaving Thursday, should be there Friday around noon. I'll probably wear my VMF shirt at least one day.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'll be there,Leaving around noon today.

G

·
0 Posts
I have not been to this site in quite some time. It's good to be back.
I'll be attending with my 1968 High Country Special.
I look forward to meeting fellow VMF members and I'll also be wearing one of my old time VMF shirts. ::

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Hey Bish, my son and I will keep an eye out for you. We won't be showing (68 ML Yellow "Sprint" coupe) though. It was nice of you to take the time to talk Mustangs with my boy at the Fowlerville show. He loves 'talking shop' with the big kids.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts