Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone was planing on going to the show on Sunday Aug. 11th? Also does anyone know of a web site for the hosting car club? I called NPD to see if I could get a flyer and they were all gone...just want to see what classes they have this year.
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes, I'm going. Here is the info you're looking for:

MUSTANG MEMORIES All Mustang/Ford powered. Car show, swap and corral. Wilson's Barn, Livonia MI (Middlebelt & West Chicago) Sun. Aug. 11th 9-3pm. (313)438-4174 www.mocsem.com

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yes, I will be there too. I won't be entering my car, just admiring others and shopping in the swap meet...

Glenn

·
Administrator
19,504 Posts
Wish I could, I grew up in Livonia, Michigan. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1965 Coupe
2,753 Posts
My son and I will be going. I still haven't decided if we will be showing or not. If we do, it will be our first 'real' Mustang show. I'm sure I'll leave with a long list of things to do this winter.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Cheese and cracker, got all muddy! I hate missing close shows! I get to drive the VAN to Wisconsin and visit family....take lot's of pictures for me !
D

G

·
0 Posts
Will be going IF I still own my car. I've kind of/sort of got it for sale. Classic and 2 Harley's can get a little much.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I kinda have to be there, I'm the head judge /forums/images/icons/wink.gif It promises to be another great show. Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Laurie,
I think you should bring Murphy back home and show him off...what do you think?

·
Administrator
19,504 Posts
Oh, I wish I could. There is a possibility that I will bring my coupe to the MCA National Show there next year. I haven't been back to Michigan since 1982, maybe it's time for a visit. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Heck, Murphy hasn't been back there since 1978. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris,
I've got a question for you, being HEAD Judge and all...
I plan on bring down my 65 fastback (Shelby Clone), I built the car as a daily driver, but it hasn't been on the road yet ( maybe next week ), How should I sign up for the show, under the daily driver class or under the 65/66 fastback class? Maybe by the time the show is here it might have 100 miles on it.
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jeff,
Thanks for the reply. I went to the web site and found out the info I needed.
Thanks again,
Jeff

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey all,
I'll be there, hopefully showing, guess I better get to cleaning and stuff. Hope to maybe meet some people. Take care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts