Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of a 69-70 mustang interior in the color white with a fold down seat? I have yet to find a car with white interior and a fold down. thanks Robert
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
What do you need to know? Mine has White with a Fold Down.It is put away in storage though.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jim I guess I want to see how it looks in paint.never seen one and I am going to put one in my 70 Boss when I change it back to the original interior color.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Hi Robert.To be totally honest with you I HATED my White interior when I first bought the car.It took about 2 years to let it "grow" on me but I now love it.It makes it unique in a way.I havent seen many with the White interior myself.My front seats and carpet are out of the car at this time.I might be able to find some pics before I took them out.If you are ever in my area feel free to give me a holler and you can come by and check it out.How is the economy in your area? Im looking for a change anyway.Jim

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha Jim what color was your trap door? Allen cross sent me a pictur of a car the panels were white and the trap door looked to be black. There is a car here locally with white interior and all the trap door parts are black? The economy over on this side of the state is holdind it,s own but there is alot of airline problems.If you ever come over give me a call Robert

1 - 5 of 5 Posts