Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy one and lots of diff ones out there from diff sellers....have seen 1 cd sets and 2 cd sets....any opinions are which one is best? Thanks,

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
I got one for $5.00 on ebay, it is not really indexed but it is great! It is 3 pdf files on a few CD's, I copied them to the hard drive and never touch the CD's.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I got the one on eBay that is on a single DVD. Paid $30 versus the $50 the same seller prices them at on his website. This is the "officially licensed" version, FWIW.

I don't know what to say about it except it is all there, PDF files, quite readable, not really searchable other than the way a Ford parts guy would search it in the day (takes several steps). I am learning how!

I've been having some fun with it, also some frustration not finding certain p/ns, but maybe they are truck numbers or something? It includes dimensions for some parts and markings (in addition to p/ns) for some parts.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I purchased a 3 CD set from HERE on eBay, paid $10. I have used it several times and the more I use it the more I figure out the layout. It is all on a PDF file, so I just copied to my hard drive and read from there. I found several part numbers I couldn't find in other sources, including the correct speedometer gear from my car. Well worth the price in my opinion.

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Just to be clear, mine is the officially licensed version as well and I got the same copy as ScodeMike. One nice thing is that once you find what you are looking for you can bookmark it for future reference. Oh and another nice thing is printing the pages and not worrying if they get dirty while working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts