Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Maverick 15/16 bore MC that I am thinking of using with my Wilwood Dynalite front and 2003 Cobra rear disc/disc setup. I'm curious to see how others have mounted the proportioning valve and how the lines were bent. Any adapters needed for the lines to connect with the existing lines in a 67? Thanks

·
Dimples
4,674 Posts
I can see about getting some pics (I've tried before and it's kind of difficult to get the right angle that ends up being informative), but this should be helpful for lines without adapters:

·
Dimples
4,674 Posts
This is the best photo I could grab. Not sure it’s that informative, but you can see the lines (no adapters) and the mounting of the prop valve including some spacers to position it away from the engine bay to give it room for the adjustment knob.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the best photo I could grab. Not sure it’s that informative, but you can see the lines (no adapters) and the mounting of the prop valve including some spacers to position it away from the engine bay to give it room for the adjustment knob. View attachment 760857
I was actually just reading your other post you linked above, already have the lines in my online shopping cart! Thanks for the pics!

Reactions: BlakeTX

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have Wilwoods combination proportioning valve:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts