Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved here from Idaho and would like to find someone to do some sandblasting. Can anyone recommend a good sandblaster in the Prattville/Montgomery area. Also, when is the next Mustang show in Prattville? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Hey golfball I am in SELMA. What do you need sandblasted? The next car show will be in prattville at K-mart it is being putt on by the Prattville Fire Dept .10-09-04 ::

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Hey, glad to meet you. I live over past Wetumpka close to the Eclectic area (lake martin). There is a place in Montg. where I purchased the blasting sand for my car. They also do sandblasting, I will get the name and Ph# and pm you this evening. Hope to see you at some of the shows around. There is also a show in the Tallassee area on the 3'd sat. evenings and at the wetumpka city park (boat landing area) on the first sunday after church times. Always lots of cars/trucks/everything and anything... ::

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Hey, that place in Montg. is called Bama Foundry Inc, it's on 1427 N. Court 36104 Ph # 2633446. If you were coming to Montg. from Prattville, just turn off I-65 onto the North Blvd and go just a little ways to get off on N. Court. Easy to get to from where you are...hope this helps...gary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts