Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone know, the Long Beach swap meet is tomarrow, Sunday the 8th. It's at LBCC, in Veterans stadium!! They have great stuff, see ya there!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Look for bosscars (Randy)....he hits all those SoCal swappers...

He'll likely have a Boss302 shirt on..*G*

We'll be down your way in two weeks for Knott's...got your T-shirt ordered?? *G*

Pat
http://www.jps.net/binay/webdocs/strtmstng002_sml.JPG

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure they will have it tomorrow? The Long Beach CART Grand Prix is on then. Lots of traffic.

[color:blue]66 Coupe 200-C4 / 250-2V Aussie Head/2150 Motorcraft /Clifford Headers /Duraspark /MSD /Disks /TCP rack /8" rear</font color=blue>

[color:red]Rick's Pony</font color=red>

·
Registered
65 Mustang Convertible
1,754 Posts
I'm in North San Diego county and would love to go, but I didn't know about it until your note. And I DON"T want to fight the Grand Prix.. I've been to it before, and the traffic in and out of there is miserable.

Anyone know when the next Pomona Swap meet will be running?

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there, yeah I'm going tomorrow. A friend of mine is going to try to sell his piece of [censored] car for $10 grande. it's a '71 chevy malibu, V8-350. The reason behind it is because he wasn't front row parking, which is cool! Later.

- Just one more fight and I'll be history yes I will straight up leave your [censored] and you'll be the one who's left missing me (yeah) this time I'm a let it all come out this time I'm a stand up and shout I'm a doing things my way. -Limp Bizkit

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
April 22nd sound familiar? Yep, on the same day.

The next one is June 3rd.

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts