Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve and I were talking about getting together for lunch next week. If anyone else wants to join, select a weekday that works best and a restaurant! We can figure out what works for the majority. We both work in Bellevue... but might be persuaded to travel for the right food. ;) :p

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Sure. I'd be up for it. And with any luck my POS car will be running!

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool! Anyone else? What day works best for both of you? Any thoughts on where you'd like to grub?

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Any day except Wednesday works for me....lately we've been going to various places in Factoria near Steve's office, that's about as far north as I can go on a lunch break.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Factoria works for me, I'm about 2 miles away. There is a Keg and an Applebees in Loehman's Plaza...

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Whooooooooo, now it's a POS??? :( :( Since it is such a POS, I'll buy it for.....$29.95 :: ::

What is wrong with it now??? :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Fargin exhaust leak. I tightened all my header bolts and replaced the collector gaskets with new copper ones and still the leak. So I felt around with my hand for hot air blowing around.

A plug has come out of the back end of the cylinder head that I will plug it up with a bolt. No big deal, I'll have it running tonight, but just frustrating. Just shaking the bugs out, I guess.

I gotta tell you it was pretty embarassing pulling into XXX right after I noticed the leak. The plug must have fallen out on I-90 between North Bend and Issaquah. When I hit the light at the off ramp I knew something wasn't right. It sounded bad. "Cool is the rule but sometimes bad is bad." - Huey Lewis

$29.95... Hmmm I'll think about that. You wait by the phone and I'll call you. ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
No calling any stinking ground lines. Please use my cell phone#. :: :: hehehe :p

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I don't trust no stinkin cell phones. They're not secure. Land line only!

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Little $29.95 action huh? Is that delivered ;) :: ::?

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Damn post hijackers! :: ;) ::
Okay...let's get back on track here.
1) Where the hell is Steve? We're practically planning lunch in your office man, chime in! ;)
2) Let's pick a spot...we've got Applebee's, Red Robin (in the mall), The mexican place by KFC...what else? Jimmy...it's your town, any jewels we've missed out on?
3) A Day? How about 11:30am Thursday? Does that work for everyone?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Sounds fine to me. Any day but Friday.

How about $34.95 for that green Mustang and I'll replace the head plug.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Damn post hijackers! :: ;) ::
Okay...let's get back on track here.
1) Where the hell is Steve? We're practically planning lunch in your office man, chime in! ;)
I ask myself that nearly every day! Chime chime.

2) Let's pick a spot...we've got Applebee's, Red Robin (in the mall), The mexican place by KFC...what else? Jimmy...it's your town, any jewels we've missed out on?
No real gems by Factoria, but there's Torero's you mentioned, an Italian place that isn't back next to it. I like the idea of the Keg, though, if that works for people.

3) A Day? How about 11:30am Thursday? Does that work for everyone?
Works for me.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't want to set anything in stone when I posted, because I wanted it to work for everyone.

Works for me, I am down. Dan PM'd me - he said he could join as long as it was tues or thurs. So this should work for him...

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Didn't I just say so?

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Which Dan?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Well it's not me...

I'll be workin' and eating my peanut butter and jelly sandwich while you guys are having some real food.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts