Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1969 Mustang GT Convertible
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any good deals on a set of 15 x 7 Magnum 500 rims? I am looking to purchase a brand new set and have noticed most of the vendors sell them for $125 each (and you still have to purchase the lug nuts and wheel centers). Thanks.

69convert
1969 Mustang convertible
351W 2V, FMX, Deluxe Interior

·
Registered
952 Posts
I paid 600.00 for everything two weeks ago. Told the sales man at the local tire store that was the going price from the catalog houses (mustang plus) and he matched it.

69-GT F Code Sportsroof
00 - Dodge Ram 1500 - My daily driver
95 - Dodge Stratus LS - SWMBO daily driver
92 - Ford Tempo GL - Daughters beast

·
Registered
145 Posts
It seems that $600 is the going price per set. If you don't have a local Mustang shop I would recommend National Parts Depot. Competitive price, fast delivery and free shipping. I ordered a set of wheels last week from them and 2 were defective( not their fault). I called them on Monday and my 2 replacements were just delivered today. Great customer service. They have a store in Florida, if you over them today you should have them on Friday.

G

·
0 Posts
cj pony parts. or do what layne_utah did and see if your local tire place can price match. personally, if the price difference is within reason, i support my local store. besides, you still need to mount and balance them.

Rubelle
65 2+2, 289 (early A code), c/r toploader, magna suspension, centerline convo pros

G

·
0 Posts
$579 includes centers and lug nuts.

800-888-6473

69 Royal Maroon Convertable
2001 GT Bullitt on order

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
We bought a set of 4 with centers and lug nuts for my son's 69 SportsRoof for $400 from a company called Wheel Vintiques in Fresno, CA. They look great. I also bought a set of chrome Rallye wheels and caps for my 69 convertible from them for the same price. Phone number is 209-251-6957.

·
Registered
1969 Mustang GT Convertible
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
n/m

69convert
1969 Mustang convertible
351W 2V, FMX, Deluxe Interior

1 - 7 of 7 Posts