Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Rim

This little piece that clips onto the back of the wheel, I guess the purpose is something to do with cancelling the blinker after turning? Not sure, I am missing this piece and can't seem to find it on any of the mustang parts house sites, I guess it would be 13318 in this diagram? For that matter I also seem to be missing part number 3839 and the closest thing I can find is a piece that "might" be correct in a kit from Ketucky Mustang

·
Registered
935 Posts
View attachment 810887

This little piece that clips onto the back of the wheel, I guess the purpose is something to do with cancelling the blinker after turning? Not sure, I am missing this piece and can't seem to find it on any of the mustang parts house sites, I guess it would be 13318 in this diagram? For that matter I also seem to be missing part number 3839 and the closest thing I can find is a piece that "might" be correct in a kit from Ketucky Mustang

you are correct about the cancel feature. i know ky mustang. they have used parts. give them a call. turn signal canceling cam.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take whoever up on that offer, even the Bronco one on Tom's Offroad site is $30+ by the time they get you for shipping(which is a whole lot for a little piece of metal). Also, the other little piece I need is the little washer/ring that installs over the turn signal switch (3839 in the diagram) if anyone happens to have one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts