Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Anyone Know Where To Get Mustang Upholstry Material?

525 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Pathfinder 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has purchased the interior vinyl material which matches color and texture and where it may be had. I need some parchment for my package try and headrests and would like to buy a couple yards. Thanks.

#2 ·
Contact M Detail, they have an ad in Mustang Monthly. Their phone number is (909) 686-3929 and their website is www.FordMustangSales.com Our club president ordered material from them and was very satisfied.

#3 ·
The two main suppliers of upholstery that I'm aware of for vintage Mustangs are TMI and Distinctive Industries. I suggest contacting them directly and see if they'll sell you yardage.

#6 ·
Hi,
I went to a standard auto upholstery shop and looked through their book of swatches and was able to find an exact match. I don't know the name of the company that the material came from but it's a standard auto upholstery supplier and I'm pretty sure it would available almost anywhere.
Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.