Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started another thread but I think I should have titled it differently. As the title states has anyone tried to modify the falcon style instrument cluster? I will be adding an aftermarket fuel level gauge (to hopefully work more accurately with my aftermarket sender) and an Air Fuel Gauge. I don't need the temp gauge as I have an aftermarket one mounted in my console. I decided to modify the standard style to be different and because I am too cheap to buy that many gauges (hence the screen name).

Anyone modify the standard instrument cluster?:unsure:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks great and is exactly what I am looking at doing. It also answers a question that I had. I assumed that I would have to modify things to allow the aftermarket gauges to sit farther back in the cluster and it looks like you did exactly that. I will be using my stock speedo. My only regret is I ordered a 2 and 16th air fuel gauge due to the Innovative being about 100 dollars cheaper. I will have to do something to take up the space. Good job and please post a completed picture when you get it all together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts