Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to see if someone near Athens, OH would be willing to take a look at a donor car for me.
THX

Chris

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Yeah, Doug Ford is only 15 - 20minutes from there. I know he would be glad to check it out for you.

How is your car coming along ? What exactly do you need to fix your car ? Just a front clip or more ? I was hoping you had it back by now...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking for parts to assemble so Dave can get something rolling. No parts...no movement. Most of the donors have too much left thus price is higher and others have too little left after rust has taken hold. Dave has checked a few cars and all are toast.
Thanks for the word on Doug. I'll see about getting a hold of him.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Can you make a list of parts you need and I will try to help ya out. Do you need just a front clip or u want the whole body ?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, since the whole front of my car from the firewall forward has been sliced off due to damage, I have been looking for a donor so I could get good rails and sheet metal. A front clip is is the most important part as sheet metal can be scrounged here and there but a good solid clip is something that is few and far between.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts