Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there needing g.t. emblem placement feel free to e mail me and will send em out your way . I also have 68 shelby emblem placement .i just got in a 65 g.t. but have not templated it yet .will be glad to help any and all . from your barret-jackson 68.5 c-j mustang painter restore

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
interested in the 68 GT fender emblem template.
sent you a email to the address in your profile, and it bounced back.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
it might be easier to put the following in your signature instead of typing it a hundred times

your barret-jackson 68.5 c-j mustang painter restore

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok .not best on computer .better at mustangs .the templates i made are a little too big for internet but will send to anyone that needs help.its somewhat hard to put emblems on not knowing where they go so thought i could help fellow mustangers to end the mystery .best regards bartman68 :wall:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did send out today thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
gt emblem template

i found this thread after endless searching for the correct location of the GT fender emblem on my 67 fastback, it would be much appreciated if you could email it me please, i have finished all the panel work and now its with the prepper, if i can get the holes drilled before paint that would be great, my email address is [email protected], cheers Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts