Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Must be some 1 of a kind front valance to warrant that long a drive, and buying all the extra parts.....

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I love it when forum members don't include any indication of were the hell they live! Do they think we're going to show up to borrow tools or their trailer?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would show up in a box at your door you stupid fkr. What the hell are you talking about? TOOLS AND A TRAILER?????????????????????????????????????????????? This is America. Learn how to read.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Nice guy!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wow, who peed in your cornflakes?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
They are merely stating the fact that if you look at your profile there is no location. Someone local to you if they know your location may be more apt to consider your business proposal. With no price and shipping costs it may not be worth it to anyone to consider them not knowing your location. Hope you get the part you are after and can get the rest of the details worked out.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still don't get where you would need tools or a trailer. Maybe I thought it was just a simple question. Anyone in need of floor pans? $100 for all if I buy them with the cowl.
Was that too complicated a question? Even with shipping it would be a good deal. Unless you live in Alaska. LOL!

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
It was simply an intended humorous response to the many forum members wanting to either sell something or needing help with a problem without giving any indication of were they are located. Peace!

You see, many of the frequent forum posters give light hearted jabs at each other.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,670 Posts
OP can try it again, WITH HIS LOCATION INCLUDED, but this one is over.

Reactions: Kwaz and 2nd 66
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.