Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Planning on Attending Austin Mustang Show? Looking forward to meeting VMFers.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I would like to go this year, I brought the family last year and it was very, very hot. I will probably go early in the a.m. to try to beat the heat. I don't know if I will be driving the stang up there or not. Maybe we will cross paths. Will you be showing your car? TP.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm going. There's always alot of nice Fords at this event.

This years venue has alot of trees, so it shouldn't be quite as hot as past events.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check the first locked message on the Texas VMF site.

Basicly this weekend August 2nd.

At Great Hills church off Jollyville Rd in Austin.

Email me for directions or more information.

Also www.MOCATX.com should have information.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As already pointed out, it is at a new location and should have many shade trees to hang out under during the show. Not to mention food and drink vendors on site and a short walk across the street.

Looking at Live music for the show also.

I do not have a car ready to put in any kind of a show. Had hoped to have my project ready for the "up and coming" class but still dont have the rear end under the car.

Should be a lot of fun. Starts at 10am with check in starting at 8am. Go to www.Mocatx.com for information. Go to Events page and look for 23 annual show towards bottom of page. Click there for information.

I will be working the show and taking photos of the winners.

Thomas

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
August 2nd, Austin, TX , 10am to 3PM, Jollyville Baptist church, Just off of 183 and Breaker Lane in Austin.

Go to www.MOCATX.com to events page about 2/3 way down link to show wiht address and map.

Look forward to seeing you if you can make it.

Thomas

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
I was planning on going but we've had some problems arise that will keep me from making the trip. Sounds like it's gonna be a great show though. You guys need to pick a place to eat lunch together near the show....
Make sure to post a follow-up and tell us about the show.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunatly I am working the show and dont think I can go out to far for lunch. There are many places to eat and I am sure someone in attendance might be able to spearhead a meeting.

Anyone interested?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts