Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember this poster from an OLD California Mustang catalog I believe.....it said Summer in the Sixties across the bottom and the photo was a closely cropped picture of a dark blue 66 Mustang, with GT foglight. I think that there were 2 or three other posters in the same series...does anyone have one or at least remember those posters?

·
Registered
1967 Mustang GT fastback
4,019 Posts
I know it's not a "scientific" study, but it's still interesting to look at the ratios. I counted 4 fastbacks in the whole picture, and not 1 GT. Given all the '65 year cars, I would've thought there'd be at least 1. I also like that white Lincoln suicide door vert at the top front of the transporter. Cool ride.

·
Premium Member
12,048 Posts
Is that a T-bird on the trailer with the Lincolns and Mercurys? The tallest of the 4 guys in suits has his head aligned with the front bumper.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
I know it's not a "scientific" study, but it's still interesting to look at the ratios. I counted 4 fastbacks in the whole picture, and not 1 GT. Given all the '65 year cars, I would've thought there'd be at least 1. I also like that white Lincoln suicide door vert at the top front of the transporter. Cool ride.
GT's...... we got GT's.
(courtesy of Newsweek)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts