Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in getting a one-piece headliner for my '66 coupe and was wondering if anyone in the MD, DC or NOVA area had one. I'm debating between the MTF or TMI suede headliner and would like to see both. I'm coming up with ideas for my car so I just want to see what these look like installed. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm interested in getting a one-piece headliner for my '66 coupe and was wondering if anyone in the MD, DC or NOVA area had one. I'm debating between the MTF or TMI suede headliner and would like to see both. I'm coming up with ideas for my car so I just want to see what these look like installed. Thanks for any help.
I'm using the MTF and will try to get you pictures after the weekend, very busy schedule at the moment. I have been pleased with mine.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Sounds like he wants to see one in person since he named some N/E States.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weikelrk, pics are certainly appreciated and thanks for the help but my goal is to see either or both in person. I'm sure id be fine with buying either in the blind but I'd really like to see one in person before pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll give them a call and see if they can help me there. I've seen the thread, too but I'd really like to see one in person. I'm actually out in the Palmdale/Edwards area of CA right now if there's anyone with a one-piece headliner out here?

·
Registered
430 Posts
If it helps, I'm north of you, in Southeastern PA. zip 19355, I have a MTF headliner in my 65 fastback.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts