Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of i want to make the point that i have been a real A**hole to alot of people in the chat and I AM WRONG in doing that. First of all I want to apologize to Bishir about the racism comments that were said in the chat a couple nights ago, as i were not there it was my friend on my sn i left my computer on and he went on and started talking out of his a** and getting people mad I am really sorry bishir if you were offended i did not know this was going until i read the chat and your pm's I there is anything i can to make it up just ask me im really SORRY! Second part of my apology goes to Beebz, I have been a REAL A** to you on my own neglance which I AM wrong i should not make fun of you there si no reason to u have NEVER done anythign to me so i apologize for my actions And i apologize to anyone else that has been offended by me I AM IN THE WRONG and this should of never happened

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
You can make it up by sending lots of cash to my address. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif You never offended me, but racist comments don't belong here (or anywhere) period.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bishir where should i send this money tree? Im truely sorry i know racist comments dont belong here im gunna have a talk to my friend im not racist myself and have the same opinion as you do im sorry

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
haha, if you really want to send money send some to Bob for the VMF.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
[color:red]bob</font color=red> also gladly accepts payment via snail mail at :

Bob Dooley
4549 fleur Drive
Des Moines, IA 50321

I'm sure he'd accept both checks & cash! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
No more excuses!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
i won't try to defends your friends use of racist talk for his choice of subject to talk and the chat. He would have been far better to talk about how great honda was.

when i was your age it was standard procedure to screw with your friends. Its almost a lost art because very fine art to find something that won't get them in any real trouble but that they get a lot of for. You did the honerable thing to the VMF and appologised. But now you need the help of your VMF friends to help you come up with some proper payback! He screwed with the VMF, give a chance for the VMF to help decide his fate.

If you follow up with a separate post i'm sure i can come up with a few truely evil things you can do in payback. And remember its payback thats the bitch.

·
Registered
532 Posts
[color:blue]If you follow up with a separate post i'm sure i can come up with a few truely evil things you can do in payback. And remember its payback thats the bitch. </font color=blue>

Does it have anything to do with supper glue? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts