Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tommorow is my 68 coupes birthday! I also need some help with my Data plate.. I have all the information decoded except for the DSO.... all it says is 46.... and the decoders come up with an un-known code... can anyone help me? If so, e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,

-Dave Flak

G

·
0 Posts
The 1970 Ford manual I have shows DSO of 46 as being Indianapolis.Does this mean your car is in for a treat tomorrow?

1967 S code GT Deluxe Coupe 65B
1966 Convertible 76B 289 4 speed

Descendent of Francois Seguin dit Laderoute,
Soldier Regiment d' Carignan, New France 1665-1668

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup... its in for a big treat.... finally getting the quarters put back on the drivers side :eek:) Thanks for the information, I guess it hasnt gone far in its 33 years... I Live only 70 miles from indianapolis!

-Dave Flak

G

·
0 Posts
Hehe, my friends have decided that I should have a party with "pony" rides for my car on its birthday. They're all crazy over the fact that I finally have a Mustang after looking for one for so long. You should've seen one of my friends who is completely jealous when I took her out for her first ride in it today. She was so excited.

Michelle (aka Mustang Shelly)
1968 GT 390 Fastback
http://mich_pc.boltpages.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/lefbacsmall.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
does this mean the mustang gets a brake today and you have to walk or better yet it driving you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts