Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ken,
Did you end up buying my brother-in-laws Mach1 off of e----bay????

·
Registered
620 Posts
Need pics of the new Mach!!!! Would love to see it..Tell us about it?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Dennis, yes I did. Talked with him tonight, and we will be picking it up this saturday, so we wont make it to the open house.
Bill, if you look at ther members gallery on the chicago vmf page, the car is the one by Jim Davis. The plates say mach169.
Can't wait until Saturday. I think the wife is going to let me drive it home. ::

·
Registered
879 Posts
Picking the car up at Jim's house after work. Plan on being there around 1:30. I don't think we would have time to get to the open house before 3pm.
Also, don't think the wife or checkbook could handel the temptation! ::

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Everyone!
My name is Arcenio.
I'm new to this forum.
Live in Chicago.
Have an old 69 Mach1.
Wanted to meet some like minded folks
that like these old cars as much as I do.
Will try to make it to this show.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Arcenio,
Check the faq files up top. That will explain how to link a picture.
I still can not figure out how to place an avitar yet, though? :p

·
Registered
620 Posts
Welcome abord Arcenio. Hope you have as much fun as we have and Learn about as much as you can about mustangs. Great group of people here.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Hello all,
I am new to the group and will be there either Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th with my '68 coupe. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I have been restoring my Mustang since December and is finally on the road.
Thank you
Randy

·
Registered
620 Posts
Welcome to the board Randy. I will also be there Sat Morning but stangless.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Hope to see you at the show I'll probably come through about 12;00 - 1:00 .
See ya then.
p.s. Ken thanks for the upload info but
I am computer challenged.
Maybe next time.
(Or, let's see where's my 16 year old at? he'll know) ::

·
Registered
182 Posts
Randy, Welcome to the club! A few months ago, I had asked the same questions about posting a photo on the VMF. Someone helped me with this link: http://home.comcast.net/wsb-cgi-bin/ssi.cgi?PWPTool=HTMLView&State=False&wsbID=27624&GroupID=24761&Owner=login1337&SiteID=64457 This is a fellow-VMFer's website (Rick Thompson) who provides easy-to-follow directions on his website. He does indicate in his directions that you need to have your car's photo uploaded to a website on the internet. There are free websites available for your use such as "cardomain.com." Hope this helps. If you have any questions, let me know. My husband and I plan to be at SLS tomorrow.

Dawn (& Jeff)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Paul,

Have not gotten around to putting the interrior back in the fastback yet. Still need to finish the console.

^68 Vert well just got the new radiator for it so that SAT afternoon project and the 69 will be delivered next week.

So I will have to take the Grand Am :eek:(

So many projects so little time.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Everyone have a great time. I wont be there Saturday, and even though SWMBO is getting the car, she still does not want to spend Sunday the 4th at SLS. It's her birthday.
I am not going to push things. Babysteps.... ::
Who is going to be ther the following weekend?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts