Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 66 Mustang with the 200 cu. in 6 cylinder and 3 speed manual transmission. Does anyone make a 4 bolt 14" "mag type" wheel for this car? I think that the original wheels are 14" x 6" with a 4 bolt pattern.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
4 lug mags for Mustang

I own a 66 Mustang with the 200 cu. in 6 cylinder and 3 speed manual transmission. Does anyone make a 4 bolt 14" "mag type" wheel for this car? I think that the original wheels are 14" x 6" with a 4 bolt pattern.

Thanks.
Tbirdtony,
It has been some time since you posted, but the question went unanswered so I thought I'd post up a possiblility.

There is a firm selling vintage offset alloy wheels with a classic look to them, VTO Performance. They offer both a 4 spoke design and an 8 spoke 14x5.5 wheel that has a 4x4.5" bolt pattern (listed as 4x114.3).

The can be purchased on line at www.FutoFab.com

Here are some pictures of both styles. Both come in black or silver spokes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like those 8 spoke but I see them alot on vintage imports and miatas...
Yes the 8 spokes are often seen on imports, but they were the other race wheel during the TransAm pony car wars of the late 60's early70's.

Here is a picture of the Bud Moore prepared Boss 302 driven by Parnelli Jones.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, if you still looks for us mags i have all 4 vintage, as well "shelby 500" stamped on back, 14x6 rim size, 4x114.3 bolt patterns. they made back then in between late 60's and 70's. only thing that they doesnt have caps, it got stolen as well..

text me 831-419-9456 if you still look to buy or know someone whose wants to buy...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts