Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, the EPA approved Arizona's new emissions law that was passed by the governor almost two years ago. Starting in January, all collectible vehicles (15 years or older) no longer will have to go through emissions testing. The vehicles must have collectible insurance and not be daily drivers. You will have to show proof of that type of insurance when registering or changing your vehicle record.

The law also includes motorcyles in Pima County, but not Maricopa County. Arizona is the only state that requires emissions testing on motorcycles.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just passed emissions Friday. Had to adjust the air/fuel to get it to pass. This is great, will not have to wait in line again. Get out of the car to show the Techs where the VIN number is. Explain the 450 total miles on the new JME gauge.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Laurie, that is one KILLER Christmas present!!! The Mach was due up in March again and I was already starting to think about having to mess with everything to get it to pass. And when it did pass, it was barely.

WAHOO!!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Thanks Laurie!

Here's a Link for the story.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It sure is! I'm getting Trouble registered in January and then I can order the personalized plates I want. Can't wait!

I'm guessing you'll have to go down to DMV with a copy of your insurance so they can waive your emissions in March. After that, it should be automatic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts