Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regarding the swap meet at the ballpark this weekend, are any of you gearheads planning on attending? I know bluestang was heading up the effort several weeks ago...but I haven't heard anything since.

The way I understand the schedule of events, the grounds will only be open friday and saturday. And as I'm tied up Sat., I'm going to head out Friday at some point - probably mid-morning. Do you think any of the vendors will be set up Friday? Or will Saturday be THE day?

Hope to meet up with a couple of ya's!

70 Mach 1 (351C 4V 4-speed) I've been restoring since '96. 95% complete. Also have a '68 HT (289 2-speed) that I restored between '97-98 and is FOR SALE! The VMF has proven to be an invaluable resource for information, humor and excellent advice.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Yeah, I was heading that effort up and planned to post about it yesterday, but got tied up. I will not be able to make it to Arlington, I have to go out of town for Easter (SWMBO says I have no choice.) I hope you guys get together and have fun without me. I will be at Pate though and will post about that soon.

http://www.bluefinger.net/my025.jpg

Jason
Formerly Bluestangcom
"Got gas?"
Vintage Burgundy'66 Conv. 289 & C4. GT-ized
Strawberry/Silver '91GT
Guards Red 2000 Porsche Boxster
http://www.bluestang.com

·
Registered
923 Posts
My son and I will probably go. we should be working on the car, but you have to get motivated sometimes.

My son got me into this and I'm having a ball
65 fastback, 289, 3 speed, Holly 1850, Edelbrock intake. SSB front disks in a box, Canadian Mustang "real big kit" suspension in alot of boxes,
Right now lots of boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I thought I had missed it. I was talking to Jerry Flowers a couple of weeks ago and I thought he had said it was the 6-7 weekend. I really need to find some nice 66 license plates and ebay has been no help. Guess I'm gonna actually have to go buy some in person... Nice to see a bunch of guys on VMF are DFWers. (How's that for too many acronyms?)

Speaking of this Saturday's events, is anyone planning on attending the Cruise at Chuck's in Lewisville? (I-35 & Hebron) this is just a mile or so south of the Cracker Barrel where NTMC had a cruise last week.
1966 GT Convertible
1969 Sportsroof (which is For Sale, by the way)

·
Premium Member
7,081 Posts
The Swap Meet Only Has Dramatically Overpriced Worthless Junk. No one should even think of Attending. I will punish myself and go to report on how bad it is!!. So everyone else who would even think of buying anything that I may have the slightest intest in buying PLEASE STAY HOME, and know that the parts were not there ANYWAY. In the Dallas/FW area we have 12 Swap meets in 8 months within a 50 mile Radius (Pate 1 and 2, Dallas 1, 2, 3, 4, Arlington, Traders Village, Decauter, Garland-Auburn, CAnton 1 & 2). So many meets, so empty a wallet!

Bob Hendrick
[email protected] ebay +82
1514 Braeburn
Richardson TX 972 783 4731

1 - 6 of 6 Posts