Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not exactly screwed I guess. Right now me and the family are supposed to be on a plane, homeward bound for Seattle. but instead we're in a nice room at the Orlando Marriott, compliments of Delta Airlines. They overbooked and needed volunteers. 1st class flight tomorrow morning, hotel and meals for the night, and $1600 in Delta dollars was kind of hard to pass up (that's spring break in Hawaii for the whole family!). So ... no Sunday round-up show for me, and obviously no IHOP breakfast.

Have fun at the show everybody, and take/post LOTS of pictures, especially the one of Ken proudly holding up his 1st place modified trophy!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Dan,

Went to my first MCA event today, drove up from Portland to check it out. I was thinking their would be more cars there but the ones that were their were really nice. Money always sounds good so aloha!

Darrel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts