Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Got home around 2:30pm today. Jeeze, remind me to never drive in the midday heat again. From Ellensburg to Spokane in a 120 degree car... blech! Next year I'm driving home at 3am!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone. It sure was a great time. The Azteca was fun, Ken and Amy were great hosts in Wenatchee. It was just a great weekend all around.

While I'm thinking about it how about someone post our group shot? I was busy with Jim Smart about then so I could only get in the picts and boogie out of there.

Steph

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I thought I heard your name called during the awards, but didn't see you.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Indeed. Second place, I believe.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Guys,

Yes I did place second in the occasional driven catagory.

The reason why I wasn't there is because I was towards the front of the college with Jim Smart of Mustang Monthly. I was inline for a photoshoot.

It took him 2 hrs to photo my car (green is hard to shoot). He took some unique and great shots for the magazine. Not just the slap 'em in and out the others got. After that we went and got something to eat. It was pretty cool to have dinner with the chief editor of MM.

Thanks again guys :) I just got up from a nap so I'll work on resizing other photos and share them with everyone.

SS

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Hey! Nice Cougar! ::

You have a beautiful car, Steph.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It was nice meeting you this past weekend Steph, I agree with the other PNW VMFers…. Great job on your car. Hopefully next time you are over on this side of the state my daughter will let me get around and chat with you and the rest of the PNW VMF crew more than she did this past weekend.

-Dan

·
Registered
164 Posts
Im gonna have to keep my eye out for that issue of MM. Ive always liked the big stangs since my first car was my 73 mach, and yours is a beatiful example :)

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts