Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I saw this earlier. Not sure what that dude was thinking. Even the ladies in the studio new he was being stupid.
Zero respect for what he's doing or where he's at.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Another reason why I don't do car shows - - - glad the @ $$hat lost his job - - maybe he'll learn to respect other people's property.

John

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
How do you define "news" ?
Not really definable at this time to any rational human being don't you think?

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I wonder why he filmed his segment with no one around...maybe because he didn't want to end up being part of the floor if the owners saw his antics?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I'm sure that new ford that he hopped up on has an aluminum hood. I'm also sure he dented the heck out of it. So, replace hood, info stickers, detrim everything, blend fenders, I guess 2000.00 or so. They will also have to disclose damage/repairs when it gets sold, with a healthy discount as well...Dumb a__

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I couldn't care less if no Mustangs were involved. Glad the jackhole got fired and hope he pays for any repairs.

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Once a douche always a douche. While he appears to be an adult, he behaved like a petulant punk. Firing that guy should be only the first step. Next his network's press pass should be revoked, he should be publicly and loudly humiliated, and lastly, he should be forced to block sand a Suburban and color sand it to a show quality finish. Maybe, just maybe, he might come to understand what effort is required to field a show quality car. Perhaps then he might demonstrate genuine remorse.

If all that fails, he needs be be neutered without anesthesia.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts