Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to all North Carolina Mustangers, Sound off, lets see how many of us there are on VMF. Would be cool to schedule some kind of get together one day.

34isgreat here in Southern Pines.
1967 Coupe under restoration.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Lillington, just south or Raleigh.

I have a 3 bay shop w/ lift and would gladly host a wrenching day.

My car is stripped and about to undergo a floor pan job, so if anybody wants to help out let me know.

·
VMF Ambassador
6,660 Posts
Apex on the weekends, Wilmington during the week! :)

I've got a '66 Fastback I've been restoring. It's getting torn down for new R&P / interior work soon.

One day I'll have to get one of you guys to teach me how to port match my heads. I've got no engine experience so I'm afraid to pull out the carb, intake manifold, etc. to get at the heads... don't want to break what already works. I'd gladly trade some grunt work in the general Raleigh or Wilmington area for that help! Though I'm not really good for much since I don't know how too weld... :lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Greensboro here. I don't have mine on the road yet.. I'm hoping for early May.

I'm up for doing something......

-Shannon

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Garner, another suburb of Raleigh.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Franklin, NC.
In between Mustangs for now. Sold both of my 1968's ('68 GT/CS J code, '68 conv, J code). Now going through seller's remorse!!

Neil Hoppe

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm just north of Raleigh in Wake Forest. My Mustang (65' coupe) has been sitting in the garage with the interior gutted for over a year now. Got the passenger floor pan patched up and trying to find time to get the drivers side done. I can't wait to get it back on the road, my kids are getting big enough to go for a ride in it now!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Born and raised in W-S. Moved to TX with job in 81. Miss NC and visit often.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Born and raised near Rocky Mount, NC moved to Boston in 2003, but still have my 66 FB k code in my father's garage in NC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts