Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Attn Bishir - RE: Need Help Finding Part

643 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  70boss302tribute

You posted a question on the "old" forum about needing information on shifter parts you needed. I posted a response, but I'm not sure you saw it. I also wanted to try and see if I could attach a photo to my post. Here is the answer:

The rubber seal you need for the shifter is sold through National Parts Depot and Virginia Mustang. I bought mine from NPD. It attaches to two pins on the bottom side of the shifter assemby.

The other part you need is a shift indicator. Here is a picture of it:

Good luck.

p.s. Don't change your name.

1969 Mustang convertible
351W 2V, FMX, Deluxe Interior
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1969 Mustang GT Convertible
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.