Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only is the first GT-350 R model being auctioned, quite a few Shelby Mustangs from the same collection are also hitting the auction block.Auction

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
He lives not far from me AND has another 66 Vert Shelby as well.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Boy, you would think this would be a horrible time to sell given then the losses in the stock market.

Reactions: Huntingky

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I agree with your comment but I have been watching the sales on BAT and the prices do not appear to be dropping.
We are in very strange times at the moment. A lot can change between now & July.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Health issues don't care what condition the economy is in. That is the reason ( sadly) John is selling his collection.

·
Registered
1967 GT500
574 Posts
I think that we will still see strong auction prices for a bit unless/until the stock market takes a dive again. People are trying to be cautiously optimistic.

·
Registered
9,832 Posts
Boy, you would think this would be a horrible time to sell given then the losses in the stock market.
The people that will be buying these cars didn't lose. They liquidated and bought at the bottom. Any losses will be written off, and their money will be multiplying as the market comes back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts