Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is going to be an all Ford car show, and swap meet, Aug.3rd at Ford World Hq, put on by the Shelby Club. Ford World Hq is in Dearborn, Michigan............

Any Ford powerd car is invited. Popular voting with lots of trophies. We have a class for everything including Shelby's (of course), Mustangs, trucks, Galaxies, Fairlanes and all DeTomaso vehicles.............

"E" mail me with specific questions ( [email protected] ).........$10 entry to the show and $15 for a 20 x 20 swap space for early registration or add $5 if you just want to show up and register the day of the show.

Download the form at http://www.saac-mcr.com/events/showgo/form.htm and mail it to me, if you'd like.

Registration will begin at 6:30am.......

Thank you and see you all there.....Gary......::

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I am hoping to make it to that show with my new ride. Assuming I buy one of two that I'm looking at this week. 65 'vert. I will look you up if I'm able to make it. Any Mercury's welcome here? My buddy has a sweet 429 Eliminator that he loves to show.

thanks
jim

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, we have a class for him. There are a couple of LTD converts showing up........Any Ford powered vehicle is invited, especially Hi-Performance ones!

Gary........::

1 - 3 of 3 Posts