Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is going to be an all Ford car show, and swap meet, Aug.3rd at Ford World Hq, put on by the Shelby Club. Ford World Hq is in Dearborn............

Any Ford powerd car is invited. Popular voting with lots of trophies. We have a class for everything including Shelby's (of course), Mustangs, trucks, Galaxies, Fairlanes and all DeTomaso vehicles.............

"E" mail me with specific questions ( [email protected] ).........$10 entry to the show and $15 for a 20 x 20 swap space for early registration or add $5 if you just want to show up and register the day of the show.

Download the form at http://www.saac-mcr.com/events/showgo/form.htm and mail it to me, if you'd like.

I am the Event Co-Ordinator and Registration will begin at 6:30am.......

Thank you and see you all there.....Gary......::

·
Registered
712 Posts
Gary,

What are the hours of the show?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
My local club has a show here that same day. ::

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back from a Shelby Meeting and we will be at the World Hq's from about 6:15 on.....You may begin showing up at 6:45 or 7am.....We expect to have about 300 cars. It is usually a very nice show....

$10 for your car to enter if I receive your registration in the mail or $15 at the gate. Includes entry fee for everyone in your car.

$15 for pre registered swap spaces and $20 at the gate.

There will be a Car Corral.......

$2 entry for adults, kids are free to age 14......

Hope that helps.......Gary......::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts