Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK, so after some very successful LASIK eye surgery yesterday, I am feeling great and plan to now make it over to the picnic tomorrow, and the weather is looking good too. Does anyone have needs for a set of 4 14" tires (free - some wear 205 70 14"s), a complete set of 14" Mustang '68 wheels with mounted and balanced tires ($50 what they cost me) or a pair of 15" by 5" steel wheels ($50), again what they cost me? I have this strff in the garage and no longer need it. I will also see what other free goodies I have laying around to give out from old projects. Send an email if you have in interest in the tires or wheels because they all will not fit in the Shelby.....see you there.....Gary

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK, so after some very successful LASIK eye surgery yesterday, I am feeling great and plan to now make it over to the picnic tomorrow, and the weather is looking good too. Does anyone have needs for a set of 4 14" tires (free - some wear 205 70 14"s), a complete set of 14" Mustang '68 wheels with mounted and balanced tires ($50 what they cost me) or a pair of 15" by 5" steel wheels ($50), again what they cost me? I have this strff in the garage and no longer need it. I will also see what other free goodies I have laying around to give out from old projects. Send an email if you have in interest in the tires or wheels because they all will not fit in the Shelby.....see you there.....Gary

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm planning on making the cruise from Moraine Valley. What time is anyone leaving from there? I can't stay long, but I am willing to bring whatever you might need.

Let me know.

Jack

·
Registered
441 Posts
Which entrance nearest 53?
The one off of Higgins (rte 72) or Golf Rd (rte 58)??
Matt I vote bring your brother.
All Mustang fans should be welcome. ::

·
Registered
9,798 Posts
Sorry, I can't make the pic-nik, I'm working midnights this week.
I need somebody to tell Chuck Gonwa (the guy with the Gabreil Striders shocks) AKA 65gtFastback, that I'll take them. This is incase he does not check his email Sunday Morning before he leaves.
I gotta have them for my Shelby.
THANKS....

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Bob,
Are you going to make it? If so, let's drive together to Blackwell. Let me know or stop by the house. I figure on leaving home around 12:30.

·
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
In the email I sent out - I said the Busse people should meet
the same place we've had the picnic before...

The entrance on Golf road, close to rt. 53.

See you all at Bemis!

-Zim

21 - 34 of 34 Posts