Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a good day. I was working on the 66 when a man pulled up to talk. To make a long story short, I ended up following him to his house to get a brand new frame rail for the drivers side for FREE! He purchased both halfs straight from ford years ago. They are in excellent condition and will be going on the car one day! It's great to run into good people!

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Excellent score. I had a guy give me a 14" wheel with the drum and spindle still attached because I just mentioned that when I got my 66 it had 3-14" and 1-15" wheel so the hubcaps I had got off of ehay would only work on 3 wheels and he said he used to have 2 stangs and stilll had some stuff. Also gave me an inner pass. quarter panel if anyone needs one, it's black.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
When I got my fastback towed home for the first time, I was playing around with things when my neoghbor came out, Said he had some stuff I could have, a rear bumper, bumper brackets, rear end caps and tail lights. The stuff I couldn't use (becouse 65-66 parts) I gave to a freind that could. Another cool neighbor.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I'm still trying to talk my neighbor out of his 65 convertible that he has sitting in his barn. It needs work but so does his 65 coupe he has rotting in his driveway right next to his 68 camaro that needs major work.
He's a Chevy guy but a great neighbor....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts