Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We moved back to Phoenix area 3 weeks ago. The Ohio thing just didn't work out like I had hoped it would. My wife and I have both have had health issues, and we needed to move back to where we had family to help us out.

No project car of any sort. I had to sell my 70 Lemans project to move. Had it all apart, couldn't put it back together to get it on a trailer, the move happened very fast. About $8000 invested. Sold it all for $500.

Anyway, I doubt if anyone even remembers me, but just in case I thought I should drop by and say hello again.

Russ

·
Registered
65 Posts
We moved back to Phoenix area 3 weeks ago. The Ohio thing just didn't work out like I had hoped it would. My wife and I have both have had health issues, and we needed to move back to where we had family to help us out.

No project car of any sort. I had to sell my 70 Lemans project to move. Had it all apart, couldn't put it back together to get it on a trailer, the move happened very fast. About $8000 invested. Sold it all for $500.

Anyway, I doubt if anyone even remembers me, but just in case I thought I should drop by and say hello again.

Russ
Sorry to hear that Russ. Sucks you had to get rid of your project as well, the 70 LeMans is one of my favorite cars. I had a 70 LeMans sport with a 350, 4 speed Muncie back when I was in high school. Great car, tons of fun to drive, fast, great exhaust tone, ample rear seat room. :)

I put the ram air hood on it, got a hood tach at Carlisle... Man, I loved that car. I'd still have it today, but while I was in boot camp I had it in a storage unit, there was a blizzard, the roof caved in, and the car was very badly damaged. I didn't have the money to do anything about it and I didn't have time anyway, had to get to combat training in North Carolina.

Maybe we'll both find another one day!

·
Administrator
19,448 Posts
Welcome back, Russ!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts