Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back!! I worked the Yellow Rose Classic in Ft. Worth from Friday to Sunday and had a great time. I'm tired, but it was so worth it. I was responisble for the slide show during the awards ceremony so I had to take a picture of every car at the show. Here are the photos I took at the show including shots of the GT-40 and the other Legends cars.

I also got to meet and talk to a few VMFers between my duties, thanks for coming to the show.

And finally here's a shot of me next to the GT-40 before the show started /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
http://www.ntmconline.org/photos/yellowrose2002/livinglegends/images/P8100017.JPG

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Great pictures...looks like you were everywhere....sorry I didn't see you. I rowed my way down I-30 Saturday morning....literally saw a dozen wrecks...but I finally made it.
All-in-all it was a great show...but the Yellow Rose has always been a great show....we slipped out an got a couple of pizza's saturday afternoon...maybe next year we can find a place and set up some tables and eat pizza together.
There is a great little authentic italian place right down the street.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Man, there were some great cars there....My pore computer about overloaded trying to up load all the pictures....
Looks like a great show...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah, I live in Mt. Pleasant about 120 miles east of Big D on I-30. We hit the rain in Greenville and there was no turning back. Thanks for the pics, my camera went haywire before I could get pictures of the deep purple 63 ranchero (my pick for best of show) and the white 63? unibody F-100 with the supercharged 302(my son's pick). I was bummed that there were no 65 hardtops like mine there so I could do some research and comparisons. All in all, I was very impressed and I have lots of ideas for future projects, more than I can afford.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Excellent show. I really enjoyed the Legends. Who won the AER engine?

G

·
Thanks for the pics. I went to the show on Saturday and had a great time. The only problem I had was trying to find the owner of the 65 orange/white strip coupe restomod. Her name is Maria McDonald and she is from Arlington but she was no where to be found. I loved the color and wanted to know the name of it. Also had some some questions on the 3pts seatbelts and the custom consol. Anyway, thanks for the pics.

Sanford

·
Registered
521 Posts
Great Photos,

I spent a better part of an hour looking at them. I will have to make a trip next year. Lots of nice cars. First time I have seen the new Mach 1 in a public setting.
Some of your members really dress up there spaces to show off there handy work.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I wish I could of made it but I had prior comitments.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Jason,

Thanks for all the pics!! I was there on Saturday night (after the rain) from about 7-9pm and took about a hundred digitals myself....

We'll definitely have our '68 FBGT in the show next year!

Bob

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Thanks for the pics...

In looking through the participants, I saw a car that looks a lot like the resto-mod "Project Ed" that MM or M&F did.....Do you know if that car was in the show? Dickson

1 - 12 of 12 Posts