Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away for roughly ten years or so. The car in my signature pic was sold 10 years ago when I moved to Florida from Ohio. Happy to say I'm back into the mustang scene building a 66 coupe with my son, known as project 66. Plans are for a 351W stroker, 408 or so with a 5 speed. 9 inch axle and still deciding on front and rear suspension options. leaning towards the leaf spring moving options. A lot has changed since I was last involved in the mustang scene. I don't think I have been this happy in a long time or maybe I should say I really missed working on a building a vintage mustang.

The coupe had a Boss 302 which sold yesterday. We have removed the interior, rear axle and leaf springs and the floor. Hope to have all the sheet metal sitting in the garage by the end of the month. I have some of it being shipped and the other half I will pick up myself at NPD this coming weekend. If all goes as planned. My son whom is 14 has been in the garage with me every minute. Nothing better than working on a project with your child!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome back! Are you guys building the car for him!!! My guess is no matter what you may think, if I ask him it would be a resounding YES! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts