Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K.-Thanks for all the encouragement, guys. I found out today that my office has offered me something temporarily for the next 2-3 weeks, so it looks o.k. for now.
So, today I can go out and work on the Stang. In goes the new SS brake lines and hopefully the front suspension.
Thanks for letting me vent,Bob

Was Bob Emmerich on old forum

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Bob- Hadn't seen your post from yesterday. I am so sorry.

The post that suggested you apply for a job with the company to whom you were contracted is excellent advice. If you have 'contacts' within the company, leverage them. Companies are always inclined to hire/promote individuals that they already know. If you demonstrated good work habits and got along there, there's a chance someone within the company itself would be willing to help you get your foot in the door as an employee. Once you're inside a large company, there are all sorts of opportunites that aren't available to outsiders.

We've never met, but I've read your posts and interacted with you for a year and a half. You're intelligent, articulate, and from all appearances, are a man of character.

We are pulling for you, buddy. Keep us posted.

Glenn Morgan: 66 GT V-Burgundy Fastback 351w+toploader+9 in. TracLoc. Started out as a rusted-out Chicago-area crusher. After sacrificing a solid 66 coupe for its sheetmetal sub-assemblies, I have one solid (and expensive) work in progress!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Good luck! Sorry to hear about the bad news you posted yesterday. Oh, and yeah, I agree, that is a good idea about applying for a job with the company you were contracted with. Again, good luck.
Sean

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1617612&a=12349055&p=45163239&Sequence=0&res=high.jpg
[color:blue]1969 Mach 1-in restoration</font color=blue>
[color:green]I got my stang on April Fools day. I wonder if that means something....</font color=green>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts