Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
13,023 Posts
WOW! Thanks so much Kent. Are you going to have the contest of picking out the names of the 14 of us? BTW we had a total of 161 Mustangs and Cobras.
Stan

·
Premium Member
11,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I knew all but three of the VMFers and I spaced Jeff's lovely lady's name again (Sorry...). I edited the page to add the names.

Jeff, I think we need to spend some quality time together with our respective ladies, so that I will stop forgetting. ;)

·
Administrator
13,023 Posts
Bob IIRC there were about 5 of them. And boy were they nice.
Stan

G

·
uh-oh Stan I thought you wrote 'There were five of them and boy were they RICE!!!' :eek: :D

Better get my glasses. ::

G

·
Gee I feel like a slacker with my new digital camera. I only took 96 pics, but about 10 were of lovely ladies walking around ::. Maybe we should post them so other's can see what kind of crowd we attract......I use the word 'WE' loosely ::

·
Registered
349 Posts
Kent , Once again we did not meet ! great pic's of my car , 70 grabber orange mach ( BAC N 70 ) . In the group shot , I'm in between Ragtop and Jeff's lovely lady. Yep thats me...Machin.( Tom Ferrington )

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Wonderful photos. I am going to use the pic of my Indian Fire '69 Sports Roof (first group of photos) as my new screen saver. Also thanks for taking a pic of my black '89 GT convertible. What kind of camera do you have?

·
Premium Member
11,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Canon EOS 10D. It was my birthday present to myself :)

I tried hard to get at least one shot of every car in the show. I may have missed a few late model cars though.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
You did a GREAT job. I (as well as the others) appreciate the time and effort you took in putting this together.

·
Premium Member
11,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the kind words.

Someday I am going to get my car together and take some pictures of it too ;)

I have dreams of being able to take good pictures of the guys in action on the track someday too. That was the real reason for the new camera. My Nikon does a great job on the static stuff, but it's just too slow for moving cars.

I'm looking forward to Mini-Nats, so I can try my luck at the moving shots.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Looks great, now I'm really sorry I couldn't make the drive down. :(

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,636 Posts
That short term memory loss can really be a pita. For future reference SWMBO's name is Lynn. Double dating sounds like a great idea!!
Thanks for posting all those great pics

Jeff

1 - 20 of 26 Posts