1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the pics, they look great. Nice setting and great looking show.

·
Registered
655 Posts
You've got an awsome car!! I was hoping to run into you, but didn't see anybody near your car. I had questions about the "power vent" system. How does it work? Is it just outside air getting pushed into the center of the dash pad? I currently don't have AC and was wondering if the Power Vent system is enough for the SF Bay Area. I sure needed something last Sunday!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dang, another show I missed and this time I also missed HAN... I need to win the lo ttery to be able to get my POny up to par.
Looks like it was great show, thanks for the pictures... that way I can at least get n idea of what I missed :-(

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually the power ventilation in my SportsRoof is not hooked up. My Grande has the option as well but it never worked because the ducting behind the dash was all screwed up by the previous owner. What it does is direct the air that normally would go up the front defroster vents to the center dash vents. Would probably be fine if you live on the coast but probably worthless inland. Would work like the vent setting on your late model car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts