Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!!!! As I dig in to this stuff it just keeps getting better and better. Lots of 1930's stuff including the grills all the hot rodders are looking for. Lots of flathead stuff also. Found a stash of model A stuff with three model A engine blocks and 2 tranny's. Not much 60's muscle stuff but plenty of everything else.

I have started listing on EHAY under the name mozellebooks, check out the link below. I can't believe some of the prices other dealers are asking for items in Hemmings. For example 50's Ford steering boxes not rebuilt they want $210, I will be happy to get $150 for the whole steering column with box and steering wheel, I don't want to be greedy just make a good living and get the stuff into the hands of the people who will enjoy it. I sold a 34 Buick air cleaner to a guy the other day who said this was the last item he needed to complete his restoration, that makes you feel great!

I am amazed at all the small odd ball pieces like a box of over 100 dash board switches from the early 1930's, where else are going to find them and they are all tagged!

Well this thing is just taking off like a Rocket and sure makes my wife nervous when I talk about making it a full time venture in a month or two! Oh well thats what its all about, the American dream of being your own boss!

http://mail.chartermi.net/~bgourdie/barn/IM000361.JPG

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Okay, now settle down, you're having just too much fun! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rember as the song says" you can never have too much fun" good luck every time i see your up dates i am jelious (?) you have given us a small peak into heaven (think saint Peter has a K code stang)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Glad you'r having sooo much fun. And by the way it is fun to be your oun boss. I have been one for 16 years. Just remember She is always the big boss. LOL

·
Registered
912 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have something as new as an 8" posi in there would ya huh...would ya?

Just kidding...glad things are working out so well for you...I wish you the best of luck. It isn't often a person has an oppurtunity to do something that they truly enjoy....and get paid for it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mozellebooks!

I bid on one of your auctions today! Congrats!

I bid on a set of beauty rings for my 1950 Merc.

Didn't know that you lived in Michigan too. My uncle's house is now Bower's Harbor Inn and the '50 Merc was his father's car.

Best of luck to you and your enterprise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts