Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Barrett Jackson Scottsdale 2023

3211 Views 101 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  MidnightExpress
I went to BJ over the weekend and took tons of pictures. A noticeable theme for mustangs seemed to be the abundance of Mach 1 and Boss cars. Figured I start a thread where people can post some of the cooler mustangs they saw.

I'll start with Ken Miles Shelby-
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Font Material property Electric blue Label Pattern

And some Boss 9s-
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Carrol Shelly's Black Hornet -
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Motor vehicle Font Handwriting Hood Rectangle

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

Attachments

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

· July 2022 ROTM Winner
65 A code rattle box
697 Posts

· Registered
1966 289 3-speed
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That's actually an original spectrum insert interior - I've always been a fan but they're somewhat difficult to source. The color should be bright gold and not a champagne color (or at least isn't supposed to be). Any thoughts on the restoration or quality of the car?
I'll be honest, I didnt look super close because it wasn't my cup of tea. But I don't remember anything off jumping out at me.

· Registered
4,419 Posts

· Registered
1966 Mustang 289/306 3spd coupe, 1966 Mustang 289 C4 coupe, 1965/64.5 Mustang 289 4spd convertible
2,098 Posts
Sticker slapper is probably going to be the same Bubble Butt..... young lady that wears 2x too small black stretchy pants. The cameraman loves filming her at the end of the stage!;):LOL:
I'm failing to see an issue here. :cool:

· Registered
152 Posts
For that Gold B2 I just had a look at it on the BJ web site, lot 790.1. For a ground up restoration there appear to be a few missed items. Aren't all B2's supposed to have a blacked out trunk lid? The water drain hose is missing from the shaker and hard to tell but the lower pinch welds don't appear to be blacked out either. Nice plain jane Boss though.

Reactions: bpmdu

· Registered
132 Posts
For that Gold B2 I just had a look at it on the BJ web site, lot 790.1. For a ground up restoration there appear to be a few missed items. Aren't all B2's supposed to have a blacked out trunk lid? The water drain hose is missing from the shaker and hard to tell but the lower pinch welds don't appear to be blacked out either. Nice plain jane Boss though.
Appreciate the feedback on the car, you are correct it should be blacked out on the lid. The inspector noted that along with some B2 components were missing as well. Still waiting on the pics of the Marti so I can confirm a couple things. We'll see how it goes!

· Registered
13,386 Posts
Appreciate the feedback on the car, you are correct it should be blacked out on the lid. The inspector noted that along with some B2 components were missing as well. Still waiting on the pics of the Marti so I can confirm a couple things. We'll see how it goes!
Likely the factory rev limiter is missing. Those were typically removed and thrown away within days of leaving the dealer lot.

21 - 40 of 102 Posts