Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my 69 SCJ and my 70 Mach, so I was forced to go through all my parts to gather them for those cars. OMG do I have alot of extra parts to go. I figure I can fill my 20' trailer with everything. I have a ton of 65-66 and 69-70 parts. There were some things that I found 2,3 and 4 duplicates of. I just bought one thing on E-Bay....I found 3 of them in the basement. I have sheetmetal, motor, trans ,trim, wheels, glass,some NOS, misc. No 4-speed stuff, no folddown stuff,minimal 67-68 stuff. I am going to try to make an effort to get a list together, but let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I need a correct windshield washer bottle for a 69 and I would like to get an original front hood molding for the car,my original has some dings in it and I have a repop on now. I could also use a jack. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to be getting a pristine 65 Shelby clone for my wife, but before we could finish that deal I made a different deal for another (more expensive)car which meant I had to get rid of my SCJ.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Darrell, my dad is looking for wheels & tires for his 73 vert. Have anything? How about mirrors, seat covers or any brake parts or front spindles for a 65?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Darrell,
Do you have any power steering, power brake or AC parts for a 66?
Thanks,
Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts