Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hey, I'm on a role here....

Indianapolis (AP) -- Indianapolis Colts football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Tony Dungy immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line chalk powder.

Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again...

GO Bears !

·
2,696 Posts
pauls2 said:
Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again...

That was excellent... :p

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry to hear you can't go.your buddy is lucky..my brother called me over the weekend and got tickets. I had the chance to go..but wow, factor the price of the ticket ,plus flying,plus everything else worked out to be a small fortune. Guess I should check my lottery tickets cause right now I will be enjoying the game here in Chicago.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Top Surprises for Super Bowl XLI
Monday, Jan. 29, 2007

• Peyton Manning will play game disguised by the fake mustache he wears in his Sprint commercial.

• Thanks to El Nino, game time weather conditions will be 30 degrees with snow flurries.

• Bears third-string QB Kyle Orton will set a new record for body shots at Wet Willie's.

• NBC's John Madden shows up and tries to cover the game anyway. Half of his prep notes deal with Brett Favre's possible retirement.

• Mike Singletary's eyes successfully transplanted into Brian Urlacher's head. Urlacher finishes game with 104 tackles.

• Both teams fall asleep in locker room when halftime show stretches to three hours.

• Bears CB Ricky Manning, Jr. unable to play after being arrested for beating up "dork" who was using laptop at beach.

• Thanks to a large Chicago contingency, Dolphin Stadium runs out of beer early in second quarter.

• CBS' broadcast of the game is interrupted by Jim Nantz' awkward marriage proposal to Phil Simms. Simms declines.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts