Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorgeous 1967 mustang. Complete rotisserie restoration by an engineer/pilot who was very meticulous as most engineers are (he did the entire disassemble and reassemble). The shell, fenders, doors, trunk and hood were worked on and painted by a very professional reputibal body shop (phone number (available) in Washington where the car is from.

I purchased the car from the original owners family - grand mother passed her mustang on to her grandson (the engineer/pilot). The minute I saw pictures, videos and the car in person I knew the car was done the correct way. He was so confident in the work and my liking the car that he paid for a round trip ticket. True to his word I was blown away by the beauty and workmenship. The pictures speak for themselves.

I am assuming that the person who buys this car will be a mustang buff who loves these cars and has been shopping for a while. I shopped from the east to west coast and from Texas all the way to Canada (for two years). The workmenship and the prestine condition is one of a kind that you will not find unless it was stored from new. Every car show I've been too people love and give compliments.

Exterior - Every inch of car was taken apart from top to bottom stripped, sand blasted and acid washed. Every floor panel is like new and painted, every leaf spring, shocks, break lines, gas line, gas tank, breaks, rims (correct rim for year) tires, 5 speed transmission, 289 engine rebuilt (325 hp), headlights, taillights, grill, chrome, glass, underneath cables and mirrors are new oem or reconditioned.

Interior - completely gutted and new. Seats, headliner, carpet, door panels, dash, gauges, door jams, chrome pieces, weather stripping and felt and rubber at windows new. Custom stero and factory stero as well along with new original steering wheel and a separate box. Am/fm, blue tooth, 4 speakers, woofer and two amps. This is all customize and looks factory. Trunk is also brand new to factory specs. I have all badges including gt ones n fog lights. The car looks so clean so i left it alone as well. 4 boxes of double parts he bought because he was so picky (it never saw rain nor washed after completion as it never got dirty - he would take a very soft moist towel and wipe it down - I'm doing the same). Four files of build pics and data and part receipts (all paperwork to support data shared).

There is a lot to share regarding the build that requires a phone conversation if interested.

The build was over 70,000. Money was not an issue for him. Very wealthy man. If one attempted to build the exact car they would have the same dollars invested not to mention time and good luck trying to find an honest body and engine shop. You can buy it completed and drive it right away as I did. Im simply moving onto something different in my life (travel)

I know Dallas is a good market to sell. If I do not get a serious and fair price she will be posted on ebay as these cars sell well overseas.

Will consider a partial trade (it has to be a very NICE car) but mostly cash in trade. 47,000.00. Obo

For SERIOUS shoppers/buyers only Please call Mr. Garcia at 68277293one1. Calls only - no text or emails.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,628 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Premium Member
10,299 Posts
This car will set a record at that asking price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gorgeous 1967 mustang. Complete rotisserie restoration by an engineer/pilot who was very meticulous as most engineers are (he did the entire disassemble and reassemble). The shell, fenders, doors, trunk and hood were worked on and painted by a very professional reputibal body shop (phone number (available) in Washington where the car is from.

I purchased the car from the original owners family - grand mother passed her mustang on to her grandson (the engineer/pilot). The minute I saw pictures, videos and the car in person I knew the car was done the correct way. He was so confident in the work and my liking the car that he paid for a round trip ticket. True to his word I was blown away by the beauty and workmenship. The pictures speak for themselves.

I am assuming that the person who buys this car will be a mustang buff who loves these cars and has been shopping for a while. I shopped from the east to west coast and from Texas all the way to Canada (for two years). The workmenship and the prestine condition is one of a kind that you will not find unless it was stored from new. Every car show I've been too people love and give compliments.

Exterior - Every inch of car was taken apart from top to bottom stripped, sand blasted and acid washed. Every floor panel is like new and painted, every leaf spring, shocks, break lines, gas line, gas tank, breaks, rims (correct rim for year) tires, 5 speed transmission, 289 engine rebuilt (325 hp), headlights, taillights, grill, chrome, glass, underneath cables and mirrors are new oem or reconditioned.

Interior - completely gutted and new. Seats, headliner, carpet, door panels, dash, gauges, door jams, chrome pieces, weather stripping and felt and rubber at windows new. Custom stero and factory stero as well along with new original steering wheel and a separate box. Am/fm, blue tooth, 4 speakers, woofer and two amps. This is all customize and looks factory. Trunk is also brand new to factory specs. I have all badges including gt ones n fog lights. The car looks so clean so i left it alone as well. 4 boxes of double parts he bought because he was so picky (it never saw rain nor washed after completion as it never got dirty - he would take a very soft moist towel and wipe it down - I'm doing the same). Four files of build pics and data and part receipts (all paperwork to support data shared).

There is a lot to share regarding the build that requires a phone conversation if interested.

The build was over 70,000. Money was not an issue for him. Very wealthy man. If one attempted to build the exact car they would have the same dollars invested not to mention time and good luck trying to find an honest body and engine shop. You can buy it completed and drive it right away as I did. Im simply moving onto something different in my life (travel)

I know Dallas is a good market to sell. If I do not get a serious and fair price she will be posted on ebay as these cars sell well overseas.

Will consider a partial trade (it has to be a very NICE car) but mostly cash in trade. 47,000.00. Obo

For SERIOUS shoppers/buyers only Please call Mr. Garcia at 68277293one1. Calls only - no text or emails.
Did u reply to my ad
This car will set a record at that asking price.

Thanks 4 the comment. I always tell folks to do comps in the quality of the build. Regardless of what make n model of any car u restore u can't get done for anything less than 50000 plus. I look at cleanliness it can be any car if it's what I like I buy. It will go to some1 who wants to drive away a beauty with no work. Thank u again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts