Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 65 fstbk will be back from the paint shop soon and I need to purchase a cover for it. Can readers tell me which they prefer and why? Looking for one that sit covers down close to the ground.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Am also trying to decide on covers. There is a lot of information on the Kimberly-Clark website, but I am still undecided. Several of the vendors sell one made of "Noah". It looks pretty good and is in the mid-price range. I would also appreciate any input.

G

·
I have the Kimberly-Clark for mine. It breathes, it resists small bumps & it's material doesn't lead to scratches.My car has 37 year old paint so I researched it first. I'm sure there is a better one, I just hope someone tells me, I'll get it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
I got one on that auction site... lasted about 2 months before it just turned to a fiberious paperlike substance and started flaking away. I had a old Wolf brand cover that I use for the convertible, so I purchased one of them. Fits well, and seems to be a lot better made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts