Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, on saterday night at 7:16pm a new Ford lover came into this world. My Wife gave birth to my first child, a doughter. Danielle Elizabith Bradway. 7lbs 6oz, 20 1/2"long. It was a very long, and hard labar, but mom, and child are well. We just got home last night, and have been up all night.[Shes pretty and all, but a little sleep would do us all well./forums/images/icons/smile.gif]

Now I got to get going on my [her's?]Mustang, so its done for her prom/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Congrats on your new Ford lover!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Congratulations Paul & Michele and Welcome Danielle Elizabith /forums/images/icons/smile.gif!!!
Paul, the sleep will come... Ethan is now almost 4 weeks old and sleeps 3-5 hours at a crack! Usually closer to 4-5 at night, woohoo!!!!! Now your going to have to get her a Mustang shirt ASAP!!! I got Ethan his first one, he'll have to wait a couple of months before it fits him!!! Congrant and Best Wishes!!!!! Children are truly a gift from God!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Congratulations!

On that prom thing, be careful what you wish for - PROM will be here a LOT sooner than you think! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif My "baby girl" starts high school in 3 weeks - just doesn't even seem possible! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congrats to you and you're wife !!! Sure is an awsome feeling, isn't it. My little girl will be a senior at Penn State this fall so really enjoy the time, it goes by quickly !!!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Sincere congratulations on the most precious gift ever! Cherish all of them well /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
Doug

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Congratulations! We need more Ford lovers. My first daughter will start Kindergarden in two weeks! Time flys!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW! 4 to 5 whole hours? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif You know, after last night, I would kill for that

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[color:red]time to go ahead and pick up the next project car. congrats</font color=red>

Ya, Now that I got all this free time. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Oh, that's wonderful; congrats! I have five best days in my life. The first was coming home from Vietnam after the equivalent of four tours. The last four were the births of my children. Children are a blessing.....

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got to say. Eaven after a few REAL bad nights, I am SO glad to have her./forums/images/icons/smile.gif Thanks everyone for your kind words.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts